The certification of testamurs and academic records is a service provided for persons who have testamurs and academic records from universities or colleges within the Palestinian Delegation’s area of diplomatic coverage.
The service is provided for Palestinian students who have studied in Australia and New Zealand or for persons requiring certification in order to have their study and qualifications recognised for work or professional practice within Palestine.
For testamur certification, forward the following documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine in an Australia Post Express envelope:
- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form
- Provide a JP-certified copy of the testamur and/or academic record, or the original of the testamur and/or academic record stamped and sealed by University stamp, and endorsed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade or the Ministry of NZ Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Include a covering letter or email outlining the request for document certification
- Include a JP-certified copy of the first two pages of the applicant's passport showing the applicants full name, photo and the passport number
- Include a JP-certified copy of an additional photo ID e.g. driving license
- Payment of $20 per testamur or academic record, in the form of a money order/cheque or money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
For money transfer use the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
ACT, 2603, Australia
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.