CERTIFICATION OF PALESTINIAN DRIVING LICENCE
To request certification of a Palestinian drivers licence, the following process applies:
- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form
- Provide a cover letter or email outlining the request for Driving Licence certification
- Include a JP-certified copy of the Palestinian Driving Licence (both sides)
- Include a JP-certified copy of the first two pages of the applicant's passport clearly showing the photo, full name and passport number of the applicant
- Include a JP-certified copy of Palestinian ID.
- Payment of $20.00 in the form of a money order/Cheque or money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
For money transfer use the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
ACT, 2603, Australia
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.