To apply for a Private Power of Attorney related to Family matters, download and complete the appropriate following Form.
Forward the completed Form to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine with the following documents and payments:
- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form
- Provide a cover letter outlining the request for document certification
- Include a JP-certified copy of the Power of Attorney
- Include a copy of the relevant document certified by a recognised Australian/NZ Islamic body and other relevant organizations including the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) or the NZ Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT)
- Include a JP-certified copy of the first two pages of the applicant's passport clearly showing the photo, full name and passport number of the applicant
- Include a JP-certified copy of another form of photo ID e.g. Australian/NZ driving license
- Payment of $50.00 per document in the form of a money order/Cheque or money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
For money transfer use the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
ACT, 2603, Australia
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
These documents will be certified and returned to the applicant. The applicant is responsible for forwarding the approved documents directly to the authorized family member back in Palestine.