The Palestinian Ministry of Interior is responsible to issue a certificate of conduct or a Police Clearance for Palestinian citizens who are in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific either for work or study.
The following process applies:
- Download and complete the Good Conduct Application Form
Forward the Completed Form with the following documents:
- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form
- A cover letter outlining the purpose of the applicant’s request (e.g. why the police clearance is sought, the period of time for which the police clearance is sought, etc.)
- Include a JP-certified copy of the first two pages of the applicant's passport clearly showing the applicant's photo, full name and passport number
- A JP-certified copy of Palestinian ID
- The applicant's place of residence during the period of time for which the police clearance is sought
- A copy of the applicant’s Visa
- Two passport size photos
- Payment of $40.00 in the form of money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
- For money transfer use the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
ACT 2603, Australia
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
These documents will be certified and returned to the applicant. The applicant is responsible for forwarding the approved documents directly to the Consular Section of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs in Ramallah:
Counsellor Atef Abu Asbeh
Head of Consular Section/Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs