To request life certificate, the following process applies:
- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form (print out and send to us with your application)
- Provide a cover letter or email outlining the request for life certificate
- Include a JP-certified copy of the first two pages of the applicant's passport clearly showing the photo, full name and passport number of the applicant
- Include a JP-certified copy of another form of photo ID e.g. driving license.
- Include one JP-certified photo of the applicant
- Payment of $20.00 per document in the form of a money order/Cheque or money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
For money transfer use the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
ACT, 2603, Australia
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.