The following process applies:
- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form
- Provide a cover letter or email outlining the request for the service
- Provide two JP-certified copies of the applicant’s personal identification documents including a copy of the Palestinian passport, and the Palestinian Identity Card ID.
- Provide a copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Include proof of the applicant’s profession (in case this has changed from the profession listed in the old passport)
- Include four JP-certified photos of the applicant on a blue or light blue background, as per the size required for Australian passports (click here for further details)
- Provide a copy of the applicant’s Residency or Visa
- Complete and sign the following:
Please note that a power of attorney is not required in this case.
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
These documents will be certified and returned to the applicant. The applicant is responsible for forwarding the approved documents directly to the Consular Section of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs in Ramallah with a payment of USD 140 via Western Union to the following person in charge.
Counsellor Atef Abu Asbeh
Head of Consular Section/Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Email: email@example.com / aasbeh@MOFA.PNA.PS
Current costs for the direct issuing of a passport are:
- Issuing Fees: USD 65.00
- Secure return courier: USD 75.00