- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form (complete , print out and send to us with your application)
- Provide a cover letter addressed to the Ambassador outlining the request for the issuance of a Palestinian passport
- Provide a JP-certified copy of Refugee Status Certificate (for those who have one)
- Provide a JP certified copy of the first two pages of the applicant's passport clearly showing the photo, full name and passport number of the applicant
and a JP certified copy of another form of photo ID e.g. driving license
- Include proof of the applicant’s profession (in case this has changed from the profession listed in the old passport)
- Include four JP-certified photos of the applicant on a blue or light blue background, as per the size required for Australian passports (click here for further details)
- Provide a copy of the applicant’s Residency or Visa
- Include a police clearance (National Police Certificate) issued by the Australian Federal Police/Australian Federal Police Criminal Record
- Complete and sign:
- Application Form for the Renewal of Passport
- Application Form for New Passport
- Approval and Pledge Form
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
These documents will be certified and returned to the applicant. The applicant is responsible for forwarding the approved documents directly to the Consular Section of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs in Ramallah to the following person in charge.
Mr. Ahmad Alhidmi
Consular Section/Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Current cost for the direct issuing of a passport are:
Issuing Fees: AUS 105 to be paid through Bank transfer as follows:
- ANZ Bank
- BSB - (012984)
- Account No. (495114842)
- ACT 2603, Australia
When making electronic payment insert your name into the reference section of the EFT transfer and send the General Delegation of Palestine a record of your transaction details.