- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form
- Provide a cover letter or email outlining the request for document certification
- Provide a copy of the parents Palestinian Identity Card, Palestinian passports in addition to other copy of any personal identification document such as driving licence or Australian/NZ passport.
- Include a copy of the New born Birth Certificate certified by the relevant organizations including the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)/New Zealand MFAT.
- Include four JP certified photos of the applicant on a blue or light blue background, as per the size required for Australian passports (click here for further details)
- Complete and sign the following passport form:
- Include the father’s approval statement as indicated in the passport Form (see Passport Form)
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant
These documents will be certified and returned to the applicant. The applicant is responsible for forwarding the approved documents directly to the Consular Section of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs in Ramallah with a payment of USD 140 via Western Union to the following person in charge.
Counsellor Atef Abu Asbeh
Head of Consular Section/Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Email: email@example.com / aasbeh@MOFA.PNA.PS
Current costs for the direct issuing of a passport are:
- Issuing Fee: 65.00 USD
- Secure return courier: 75.00 USD