Extension of Palestinian passport currently is not applicable
Complete the Consular Service Registration Form
- Provide a cover letter or email outlining the requested service
- Include a copy of the applicant’s Residency / Visa
- Include a JP certified copy of the first two pages of the applicant's Palestinian passport clearly showing the photo, full name and passport number of the applicant
- Include a JP certified copy of another form of photo ID e.g. Australian/NZ driving license
- Include a police clearance (National Police Certificate) issued by the Australian/NZ Federal Police/Australian/NZ Federal Police Criminal Record
- In the event that the request for extension is approved, payment of $50.00 in the form of a money order will need to be made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
For money transfer use the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.