- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form (print out and send to us with your application).
- Provide a cover letter or email outlining the requested service
- Include two JP- certified copies of photo IDs, e.g. Palestinian Passport and driving licence.
- Include a copy of the applicant’s Residency / Visa
- Include four JP-certified photos of the applicant
- Complete and sign the Private Power of Attorney related to the issuing of Palestinian ID (click here)
- Include a copy of ID for the authorized family member
- Payment of $50.00 per document in the form of a money order/Cheque or money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
For money transfer use the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
ACT 2603, Australia
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
These documents will be certified and returned to the applicant. The applicant is responsible for forwarding the approved documents directly to the authorized family member back in West Bank / Palestine.