Download and complete the specific power of attorney and relevant Form for Passports. Please pay attention to ensure that you appropriately authorise a specific person in the West Bank to apply for a new passport for the applicant, or to renew the applicant’s existing passport. All documents regarding passports must be certified by a Justice of Peace (JP) and signed by two witnesses as well as the applicant.
Forward the completed and certified power of attorney Form to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, with the following:
- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form (print out after completion and send to us with your application )
- Provide a cover letter or email outlining the request for document certification
- Provide two JP-certified copies of the applicant’s personal identification documents including a copy of the Palestinian passport, and the Palestinian Identity Card (ID)
- Provide a copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Include proof of the applicant’s profession (in case this has changed from the profession listed in the old passport)
- Include four JP-certified photos of the applicant on a blue or light blue background, as per the size required for Australian passports (click here for further details)
- Provide a copy of Residency or Visa
- Complete and sign the following Forms:
- Payment of $50.00 per document in the form of a money order/Cheque or money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
For money transfer, use the following account details:
Account No. (495114842)
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
These documents will be certified and returned to the applicant. The applicant is responsible for forwarding the approved documents directly to the authorized person in the West Bank.