- All Passport Application Forms, whether renewal or issuance, MUST BE TYPED (on a computer) in Arabic and English, NOT HANDWRITTEN. The Palestinian Ministry of Interior will reject all handwritten applications, without exception.
- After all necessary documents have been submitted according to procedures, the processing time for passport issuance/renewal is up to 3 MONTHS or up to 6 MONTHS for external passports. If this period has passed but your transaction has not been completed, please contact the Consular Affairs Department on 02 6286 9193 to follow up.
We offer the following passport services:
- Issuing or renewing a Palestinian Passport
- Issuing or renewing an External Passport
- Issuing a Passport for a new born child whose parent(s) holds Palestinian Identity
- Replacing Lost / Damaged Passport
- Replacing Lost / Damaged ID