Lost / Damaged ID
To replace lost/damaged ID, the following process applies:
1. Download and complete the following template:
2. Send completed POA Template to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email outlining your request. The completed POA Template will be placed on the official Embassy letterhead and sent back to you to be signed and certified.
3. Sign and certify the POA. Please pay attention to ensure that you appropriately authorise a specific person in the West Bank to apply for a new ID for the applicant.
4. Send the completed and certified POA to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine with the following:
- Completed Consular Service Registration Form
- 2 Justice of Peace (JP) certified copies of photo IDs, e.g. Palestinian Passport and driving licence.
- Copy of the applicant’s Residency / Visa
- 4 JP-certified photos of the applicant
- Include a copy of ID for the authorized family member
- A self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
Documents must be sent using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope to the following address:
Consular Section of the General Delegation of PalestineP.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604
5. Payment of AU$50.00 per document can be paid via money order/Cheque/bank transfer and must be addressed to General Palestinian Delegation.
To pay by bank transfer, send to the following:
Account Name: General Palestinian Delegation
Account No: 495114842
ACT 2603, Australia
Please include your name into the reference section of the bank transfer.
After payment, please send a record of the transaction details (screenshot/receipt/etc.) to email@example.com
6. Once payment and all necessary documents have been received, the documents will be certified and returned to the applicant. After certified documents have been returned, the applicant is responsible for forwarding the documents directly to the authorized person in the West Bank.
Important Note: After all necessary documents have been submitted according to procedures, the processing time for ID issuance/renewal is 1-2 MONTHS. If this period has passed and your transaction has not been completed, please contact the Consular Affairs Department on 02 6286 9193 to follow up.