The Palestinian Ministry of Interior is responsible to issue a Certificate of Good Conduct or a Police Clearance for Palestinian citizens who are in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific either for work or study.
Police Clearance is normally issued when you require a police certificate. Certificate of Good Conduct involves a different process and will only be issued upon specific request.
To request a Certificate of Good Conduct, the following process applies:
1. Print and complete the Application Form.
2. Send the completed form to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine with the following:
- Completed Consular Service Registration Form
- A cover letter/email (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) outlining the request for service
- Non-conviction certificate (police clearance) issued by the host country, translated and certified.
- Justice of Peace (JP) certified copy of applicant's Palestinian ID
- JP-certified copy of first two pages of the applicant's passport clearly showing the applicant's photo, full name and passport number
- 2 passport sized photos of the applicant on a blue or light blue background
- Copy of the applicant’s Visa/Residency Permit
- A self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
Documents must be sent using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope to the following address:
Consular Section of the General Delegation of PalestineP.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604
3. Payment of AU$30.00 per document can be paid via money order/Cheque/bank transfer and must be addressed to General Palestinian Delegation.
To pay by bank transfer, send to the following:
Account Name: General Palestinian Delegation
Account No: 495114842
ACT 2603, Australia
Please include your name into the reference section of the bank transfer.
After payment, please send a record of the transaction details (screenshot/receipt/etc.) to email@example.com
4. After payment and all necessary documents have been received, they will be certified and returned to the applicant.
Important Note: After all necessary documents have been submitted according to procedures, the processing time for a Certificate of Good Conduct is up to 2 MONTHS. If this time passed and your transaction has not been completed, please contact the Consular Affairs Department on 02 6286 9193 to follow up.