The Palestinian Ministry of Interior is responsible to issue a Certificate of Good Conduct or a Police Clearance for Palestinian citizens who are in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific either for work or study.
Police Clearance is normally issued when you require a police certificate. Certificate of Good Conduct involves a different process and will only be issued upon specific request.
To request a Certificate of Good Conduct, the following process applies:
1. Print and complete the Application Form.
2. Send the completed form to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine with the following:
- Completed Consular Service Registration Form
- A cover letter/email (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) outlining the request for service
- Non-conviction certificate (police clearance) issued by the host country, translated and certified.
- Justice of Peace (JP) certified copy of applicant's Palestinian ID
- JP-certified copy of first two pages of the applicant's passport clearly showing the applicant's photo, full name and passport number
- 2 passport sized photos of the applicant on a blue or light blue background
- Copy of the applicant’s Visa/Residency Permit
- A self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
Documents must be sent using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope to the following address:
Consular Section of the General Delegation of PalestineP.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604
3. Payment of AU$40.00 per document can be paid via money order/Cheque/bank transfer and must be addressed to General Palestinian Delegation.
To pay by bank transfer, send to the following:
Account Name: General Palestinian Delegation
Account No: 495114842
ACT 2603, Australia
Please include your name into the reference section of the bank transfer.
After payment, please send a record of the transaction details (screenshot/receipt/etc.) to email@example.com
4. After payment and all necessary documents have been received, they will be certified and returned to the applicant. Once the certified documents have been received, the applicant is responsible for forwarding them directly to the Consular Section of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs in Ramallah to the following address:
Mr Ahmed Alhidmi
Consular Section/Palestinian Ministry of Foreign AffairsTel: +9722943140/41/42
Mobile: +970599776911Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: After all necessary documents have been submitted according to procedures, the processing time for a Certificate of Good Conduct is up to 2 MONTHS. If this time passed and your transaction has not been completed, please contact the Consular Affairs Department on 02 6286 9193 to follow up.