To request life certificate, the following process applies:
1. Send the following to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine:
- Completed Consular Service Registration Form
- A cover letter or email (sent to email@example.com) outlining the request for service
- Justice of Peace (JP) certified copy of the first two pages of the applicant's passport clearly showing the photo, full name and passport number of the applicant
- JP-certified copy of another form of photo ID e.g. driving license.
- JP-certified photo of the applicant
- A self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
Documents must be sent using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope to the following address:
Consular Section of the General Delegation of PalestineP.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604
2. Payment of AU$15.00 can be paid via money order/Cheque/bank transfer and must be addressed to General Palestinian Delegation.
To pay by bank transfer, send to the following:
Account Name: General Palestinian Delegation
Account No: 495114842
ACT 2603, Australia
Please include your name into the reference section of the bank transfer.
After payment, please send a record of the transaction details (screenshot/receipt/etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. After payment and all necessary documents have been received, they will be certified and returned to the applicant.
Important Note: After all necessary documents have been submitted according to procedures, the processing time for document certification is 3 WEEKS. If 3 weeks have passed and your transaction has not been completed, please contact the Consular Affairs Department on 02 6286 9193 to follow up.