To apply for a termination of Power of Attorney, first download the relevant template and fill in with your information [click here for template]
Send the completed template to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine along with the following:
- A cover letter or email [sent to firstname.lastname@example.org] outlining the request for Power of Attorney termination.
- Completed Consular Service Registration Form [click here].
- A JP-certified copy of the applicant’s passport clearly showing the photo, full name and passport number of the applicant.
- A JP-certified copy of another form of photo ID e.g. driving license.
- The Power of Attorney to be terminated.
- Self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
Send these documents via Australia/NZ Express Post to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine at the following mail address:
PO Box 4646
Kingston ACT 2604
Payment of AU$60 in the form of a money order/Cheque or money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
For money transfer please send to the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
ACT 2603, Australia
Note that all documents relevant to the POA that are submitted to the General Delegation of Palestine (e.g. a driving license, a copy of the passport or any other supporting documents must be properly certified by a Justice of the Peace (JP), Notary Public, or by any recognized Australian/New Zealand body relevant to your application.