To apply for a termination of Power of Attorney, download the following template and fill in with your information:
Forward the completed template to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine with the following supporting documents and payments:
- Complete the Consular Service Registration Form (print out and send to us with your application)
- A cover letter or email outlining the power of attorney application
- A JP-certified copy of the applicant’s passport clearly showing the photo, full name and passport number of the applicant
- A JP-certified copy of another form of photo ID e.g. driving license
- The power of Attorney to be terminated
- Payment of $50.00 in the form of a money order/Cheque or money transfer made out to the General Palestinian Delegation.
- For money transfer use the following account:
Account No. (495114842)
ACT 2603, Australia
Forward these documents to the Consular Section of the General Delegation of Palestine, P.O Box: 4646, Kingston, ACT 2604 using an Australia/NZ Post Express envelope. You must enclose a self-addressed Australia/NZ Post Express envelope, for the return of the documents to the applicant.
Note that all documents related/complementary to the POA that are submitted to the General Delegation of Palestine (e.g. a driving license, a copy of the passport or any other personnel documents used to support a Power of Attorney application, etc.) must be properly certified by a Justice of the Peace (JP), Notary Public, or by any recognized Australian body relevant to your application.